The Gourmet Mushroom Meals Box serves 6 portions of mushroom-based meals of your choice, packaged in 3 different pouch meals.
You can select your favourite box arrangement between:
- Barley Risotto (2 servings)
- Italian Risotto (2 servings)
- Mushroom Polenta (2 servings)
- Lentil Curry (2 servings)
- Vegan Haggis (2 servings) and Mushroom Soup (2 servings) can not be included in the letter box service, because the volume of the pouch is too big to fit the Royal Mail paramethers. Try buy in bulks if you want those items and they will be delivered in another box type.
All our meals prepared for you using only the best and fresh ingredients. Our Gourmet Mushrooms are grown in Scotland, and all other ingredients are carefully selected and come from UK and Italian organic certified family-owned farms.
One Gourmet Mushroom Meal Box
Return and Refund policy.
1. Sale is subject to availability and may be changed or withdrawn with notice by www.greengrowfoods.shop Green Grow Co-op - Aurora Sustainability Group.
2. Refund, offers and discounts only apply to qualifying items and promotional items sold and dispatched by www.greengrowfoods.shop Green Grow Co-op - Aurora Sustainability Group at the website www.greengrowfoods.shop. It does not apply to purchases made from third-party sellers or other Marketplace platform or at any of Green Grow Co-op Trusted Partner sites.
3. Green Grow Co-op - Aurora Sustainability Group will use all reasonable endeavours to give you your refund or credit, once assessed your problems within a week and/or by the time stated in the promotion. However, Green Grow Co-op - Aurora Sustainability Group accepts no responsibility or liability in the event that promotional credits are received later than this date.
4. The credit cannot to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Promotion credits may not be used on any existing orders.
5. If you cancel your order for a qualifying item, offer ceases to apply and you will not receive your promotional credit. If you return a qualifying Item, www.greengrowfoods.shop Green Grow Co-op - Aurora Sustainability Group reserves the right to withdraw your promotional credit and/or charge you (using the payment method you used for the original order) for the value of the promotional credit or part thereof.
6. In the event you return the purchased item, your refund will be for the amount paid for the returned item(s) less the value of the promotional credit used.
7. Each promotional credit has no cash redemption value and may not be transferred or assigned.
8. Postage and packing will be applied to each item in accordance with www.greengrowfoods.shopGreen Grow Co-op - Aurora Sustainability Group standard with 2nd class Royal mail.
9. Normal Green Grow Co-op - Aurora Sustainability Group terms and conditions for using www.greengrowfoods.shop, the Green Grow Co-op - Aurora Sustainability Group website apply. If you have any enquiries please contact us using our email at email@example.com
Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We would like our international customers and customers shipping products internationally to be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs and/or postal authorities.
Also, we may provide certain order, shipment, and product information, such as titles, to our international carriers, and such information may be communicated by the carriers to customs and/or postal authorities in order to facilitate customs clearance and comply with local laws.
If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift," but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form.
Customs authorities require the value of the gift item to be stated directly on the package.