140g - 2 servings - Packaging is fully compostable
Classic Italian Mushroom Risotto
PERFECTLY BALANCED MEAL
Our Gourmet Mushrooms are produced in Moray and the Highlands of Scotland, all the other ingredients in our meals are sourced from small scale farms, both Italian organic certified and UK family-owned.
Ingredients: Oyster, Shitake and Porcini Mushrooms, Italian Arborio Rice, Seasoning.
Spices: black pepper, salt, garlic, onion, red-hot chili pepper, leek, celery.
1. Put 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil in a large saucepan and heat it up on medium heat.
2. Add the risotto mix into the pan, let it absorb the oil, stir using a wooden spoon from time to time.
3. Boil 300ml of water in a kettle.
4. Add the hot water into the risotto mix in the pan.
5. Simmer the mix for about 25/35 minutes, stirring from time to time until the rice is soft.
6. Serve with chopped parsley sprinkled on the top.
7. Enjoy your meal!
*Please make sure that you dispose of the packaging in a proper manner.
Pouches are fully home compostable - you can put them into your food waste bin.