Classic Italian Mushroom Risotto
PERFECTLY BALANCED MEAL
Our Gourmet Mushrooms are produced in Moray and the Highlands of Scotland, all the other ingredients in the "ready-to-cook" plant-based meals are sourced from Italian organic certified and family-owned farms.
Ingredients: Oyster, Shitake and Porcini Mushrooms, Italian Arborio Rice
Spices: black pepper, salt, garlic, onion, red-hot chilli pepper, leek, celery.
1. Put 2 tablespoons of extra-virgin olive oil in a large saucepan and heat it up on medium heat.
2. Add the risotto mix into the pan, let it absorb the oil, stir using a wooden spoon from time to time.
3. Boil 300ml of water in a kettle.
4. Add the hot water into the risotto mix in the pan.
5. Cook the mix for about 25/30 minutes, stirring from time to time until the rice is soft.
6. Serve with chopped parsley sprinkled on the top.
7. Enjoy your meal!
*Please make sure that you dispose of the packaging in a proper manner.
Pouches are fully home compostable - you can put them into your food waste bin.
Box and labels are recyclable.